Select teams compete beyond the local area in the Iowa Soccer League, playing eight to ten matches each season. The teams will compete in two tournaments during the season as well. Teams are typically formed through tryouts in June. Due to COVID-19, Iowa Soccer has changed the tryout process for 2020/21 seasons. Tryouts are now replaced with INTENT TO PLAY REGISTRATION.
The cost of the program is $250 - $275 per season. Payment plans are available upon request.
- Tryout Fee $0 THIS YEAR
- Registration Fee $250 - $275 (Due at acceptance of team bid assignment)
- Uniform $45 (If not already have the DCG Soccer Club uniform)
- Practice uniform (to be determined by coach)
- Additional fees may be charged by team to cover additional tournaments and travel costs.
- 2 times a week at the Grimes Sports Complex; Coach to set times and days
- U11 Girls - Bryan Campbell
- U11 Boys - Scott Cunningham
- U12 Girls - Collin Lane
- U13 Girls - Nick Reggio
- U14-15 Girls - Jason Hofbauer
- U16-U19 Girls - Hud Smith, Shad England (Will break into two teams if registration numbers allow)
- U15 Boys - Chris Watkins